Spring is just around the corner and the latest trends for the next Fall Winter 2020 are shown on the catwalks of Milan Fashion Week. Before analyzing the new collections, let’s have a look at the 5 major trends of the SS2020.
- Fluorescent colors: Spring 2020 will be characterized by bright colors, both for the men’s and women’s collections. It doesn’t matter whether it’s a t-shirt or a long dress, the important thing is not to go unnoticed.
- Hot pants and Bermuda: For the female collection, hot pants, or the shortest denim shorts, are inevitable for the hottest days. Them can be combined with a t-shirt and a pair of sneakers for walks by the sea, but they can also be matched with leather ankle boots and a blouse with wide sleeves, perfect even for the evening outings with friends. For men’s fashion bermuda in jeans or jersey cannot be missing, suitable both with casual and formal look.
- Printed fabrics: After the fluorescent colors, printed fabrics for t-shirts, dresses and shirts cannot be missing in men’s and women’s wardrobe. Bold fabrics that can make any style unique. Choose among captivating animal prints, or the romantic floral prints. Those who love the vintage style can choose the colored optical prints, which recall the Seventies fashion.
- Sneakers: As we have already seen in one of the previous posts, sneakers are the protagonists of this season. Low top, High Top or Chunky are the perfect footwear for this season for both the men’s and the feminine collections. Glamorous shoes that do not give on comfort.
- Mini Bags: another trend also proposed by influencers on their social profiles is represented by mini bags, such as those made by Jacquemus, or the small crossbody bags like the timeless Etro’s printed bags.
Keep browsing on our website and have fun creating your own personal style.